Palak Vada is a unique and easy snack item.
Palak Vada is a simple, healthy yet delicious snack item. You can have it as an evening snack or even use it in gravy for a sabzi. It is good for both kids, as well as, adults as it is healthy. It is very healthy as the main ingredient of this snack item is spinach or palak which has many health benefits. Spinach helps in improving eyesight, aids good bone health, and helps in keeping your body relaxed. So try this unique, healthy and savoury snack at your home and enjoy it with your family with a cup of tea or coffee. You can let us know your valuable feedback in the comments section.
This recipe was made by a lovely mom – Swastika Pradhan
Tips and suggestions by the Mom Chef:-
- It should be remembered to drain all the excess water from the spinach.
- If so desired, about 1 tsp of curd can be added while preparing the dough.
- You can adjust the spiciness as per your taste.
- Instead of dry mango powder, chaat masala can be used.
For more such exciting recipes like Palak Vada, please click on the following links:
- Palak Papdi Chaat | Chaat With Spinach Leaves
- Cheesy Sabudana Vada without frying
- Paneer Makhana In Spinach Gravy