Paneer Bundles is a unique and delicious paneer snack.
Paneer Bundles is a simple and easy paneer recipe where cheese and spinach stuffed between the paneer and coated with the cornflour and spices. Lastly, shallow fried and tied it with the spring onion leaves and topped with the olive. It can be served as a snack or appetizer. Great when served with sauces or chutneys or beverages. It is flavorful with a unique and amazing texture. Even you can make it more nutritious by adding more veggies. Try to prepare this yummy paneer recipe and enjoy it with family and friends. Share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely mom – Roopali Mathur.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Use the equal size of paneer pieces.
- You can use tomato ketchup if you do not have pasta sauce.
- Use homemade paneer.
- If you do not have spinach then you can use any veggies instead of it for binding.
- Make sure, that the stuffing should remain dry.
- You can also use white sesame seeds instead of black if you do not have it.
- Adjust the spices and serve it hot for the better taste.