Paneer Poppers are unique and mouthwatering appetizers or snacks recipes.
Paneer Poppers are simple and easy to prepare. The recipe is so quick to prepare with the minimum and easily available ingredients. The main ingredients are paneer, cheese, veggies, and spices. Mix all the ingredients and give it a small ball-like shape, dip in the slurry, coat it with the bread crumbs, and deep fry it. It consists of the goodness of all the veggies. Even you can add any veggies which your kid does not like to eat, they will definitely eat the popper loaded with the veggies. Serve it with the mayonnaise or tomato ketchup or chutney or with your favorite beverages. Try to prepare this yummy snack recipe and enjoy it with family and friends. Do share your feedback in the comments section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Avni Panjwani.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Use homemade paneer and tomato ketchup.
- Add more and more veggies to make it more nutritious.
- Adjust the spices as per the requirement.
- Make sure to finely chop all the veggies.
- You can use any binging agent as per your choice.
- Serve it hot for the better taste.