Paneer Cheeza is a lip-smacking crispy and healthy snack.
Paneer Cheeza is a mouth-watering and yummy snack dish. It is a variation of paneer dishes. This snack recipe is great for party appetizers or for guests. It’s a very good snack for the kids and for evening snacks with a cup of tea. Try this innovative recipe at your home and enjoy it with your family. Do not forget to tell us how you liked this recipe.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Monika Luthra from Agra
Tips and suggestions by the Mom Chef:-
- You can make this dish in the air fryer or tawa also.
- You can use mixed herbs instead of pizza seasoning.
- Add cornflour according to batter consistency.
- You can use any vegetable oil instead of olive oil.
- Use oats powder instead of cornflour.