- Paneer Pakoda Without Frying is low-calorie appetizer.
Paneer Pakoda Without Frying is protein-rich healthy dish. This is a crispy, healthy, and quick party snack recipe also. It uses paneer slices and a batter of gram flour with some spices. Hence it is a protein-rich dish with other nutritional benefits. Moreover, the pakoda is made differently in various parts of India. Everyone loves this dish because it is crispy from the outside and soft from the inside. So,try to prepare this delicious snack and enjoy it with family and friends and share your feedback in the comment section.
This is Recipe No. – 5 Of 5 Minutes Tiffin Series by a lovely mom: Ani Setia
Tips and suggestions by the Mom Chef:
- Rice flour should be added to the batter to make crispy pakoda.
- The gram flour batter should be whisked well to make fluffy pakoda.
- The water should be added gradually to make lumps-free batter.
- If you want you can deep fry the pakoda.