Pesarattu | Moong Dal Dosa is a mouthwatering breakfast for everyone.
Pesarattu | Moong Dal Dosa is quick and easy breakfast. This requires only 2 ingredients and some spices for the batter. This does not require any type of fermentation so it is super quick to make. This goes well with any type of chutney or pickle. It has a crispy texture hence everyone will love this dosa especially kids. You can serve it as a breakfast or a tiffin snack or a tea time snack. Moreover, this is high in protein that makes it a nutritious dish. So, try to make this instant dosa at home and let us know your feedback.
This dosa was prepared by Archana Chakravarthy – a lovely Mom from Karnataka.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- You can add dry red chilli and green chilli according to your taste.
- Cumin seeds enhance the flavour of dosa so do add it while making the batter.
- The consistency of the batter should be of flowing thick consistency.
- The tawa should be hot before making the dosa.
- If you want the dosa crispier then cook it on a low flame for a longer time.