Pizza Frankie | Pizza Roll is a wonderful treat for snacks or breakfast.
Pizza Frankie | Pizza Roll is a very delicious snack and easy to make. The stuffing contains vegetables, cottage cheese/paneer and some spices. Moreover, ingredients used for stuffing is as per the availability at home. It is very healthy because of the vegetables and the base is wheat flour chapati. This can be eaten as it is or you can have it with any sauce. In this way, you can make your kids eat vegetables. So, try this recipe and let us know your feedback in a comment section.
This recipe was prepared by A lovely Mom – Shveta Sheth.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- You can add vegetables of your choice.
- Use thin roti or thin paratha.
- If you want you can avoid chilli sauce.
- If you do not have mix herbs, you can add chilli flakes and dry mint powder.
- Do not overcook the vegetables, keep them crunchy.
- You can use Homemade paneer and corn kernel or can add slices of boiled or fried potatoes.
- You can use leftover roti or thin paratha also.