Poha Laddu | Flattened Rice Laddu is a quick and healthy laddu recipe.
Poha Laddu | Flattened Rice Laddu is an innovative, healthy, and easy recipe for laddu. This uses basic and simple ingredients like flattened rice, desiccated coconut, peanuts, khaskhas, sesame seeds, bengal gram, sugar, and ghee. Since this laddu has all ingredients that are nutritious, these are good for both kids, as well as, adults. So try making these laddus at your home and enjoy them with your family and friends. Do not forget to let us know your valuable thoughts on the recipe in the comments section.
Click here to watch this video
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Chhaya Somayya
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Kharik or dry dates are optional while making this laddu.
- It should be remembered to let the cashew nuts cool after roasting them and only thereafter grind them.
- The sweetness of the laddu can be adjusted to taste.
- Instead of powdered sugar, powdered jaggery can be used.
- Roasting the ingredients extends the shelf life of the laddus.
No comments yet.