Protein Milkshake is a healthy drink.
Protein Milkshake is a nutrient rich drink. It is a wonderful alternative for protein powder shakes. In this recipe, you will know how to make protein rich drink from the scratch. It is completely natural and free from preservatives. The ingredients are plant based which includes seeds and leaves. It requires easily available ingredients like spinach leaves, chia seeds, cocoa powder, banana, apple and oats. The tips and suggestions also includes how to make plain peanut butter. So, try this recipe and let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was made by a lovely mom – Ramya Ollalwar
Tips and suggestions by the Mom Chef:-
- The chia seed, cocoa powder, and milk mixture should first be prepared.
- Sabja seeds can be used in place of chia seeds.
- Spinach leaves are optional.
- Roast the peanuts and grind them when lukewarm for 3 to 4 minutes without adding sugar or jaggery to make peanut butter.
- If desired, dry fruits like dates, almonds, or almond flour can be added to the milkshake while serving.