Punjabi Kadhi | Punjabi Kadhi Pakora is a popular north Indian curry.
You can prepare Punjabi Kadhi | Punjabi Kadhi Pakora with chickpea flour, onion, tomato, sour yogurt, and spices. It is famous for its combination of curry with deep-fried pakoras. You can serve this tangy and flavorful kadhi with rice, pulao, or hot roti. It’s the ultimate comfort food that is delicious in flavors and soul-satisfying. You don’t have to be an expert to make this flavorsome dish. Simply gather the ingredients, simmer, make pakoras, and the food is ready and on the table in an hour. So, try to make this kadhi in your kitchen and share your feedback with us.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Sheenu Duggal
Tips and suggestions by the Mom Chef:
- The curd should be sour and at room temperature.
- If desired, kasuri methi can add instead of green fenugreek leaves.
- The kadhi should be well boiled to make it tastier.
- You can add fresh fenugreek leaves or kasuri methi to the pakora batter.
- If you want, baking soda can add to the pakora batter.
- The pakora size should be smaller for better taste.
- Adjust the consistency of kadhi as per choice.
For more such exciting recipes like Punjabi Kadhi | Punjabi Kadhi Pakora, please click on the following links: