Sarson ka Saag is a mouthwatering dish for everyone.
Sarson ka Saag is a very popular dish from North India and having it during cold winters is an out of the world tasty experience. This goes great with hot buttery Makki ki roti. Sarson (mustard green) has a bitter pungent tinge of mustard which is reduced by adding milder tasting spinach and Bathua. This is not only a tasty dish but is nutritious as well. You can easily prepare this popular meal at home. You just need a few ingredients which are readily available at home. One should try this meal once in a lifetime. This is a delicious winter delicacy you can enjoy with your family and friends. So, try to make it at home and relish with your family and friends, Do share your feedback as well.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Wash the green leafy veggies well before chopping.
- Cook the masala well to enhance the flavour of saag.
- In this recipe, only green chilli is used for spiciness. You can add red chilli powder as well if you want.
- Mustard oil gives a nice flavour to the dish. So, use this oil for preparing the saag.
- For the tadka, you can use either butter or ghee.
- Serve this saag with Makki Ki Roti | Makke Ki Roti.