Pyaaz Wali Kadhi Without Besan is a famous Rajasthani dish.
Pyaaz Wali Kadhi Without Besan is a very simple and traditional recipe. It is the perfect combination with bajri ki roti, masala khichdi with a dollop of ghee. You can make this recipe with very few ingredients from your kitchen. The double tadka in the kadhi adds a delicious flavor to the dish. Try unique style recipe in your kitchen and don’t forget to share your feedback in our comment box.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Vijay Haldiya
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:
- You can use Ghee or any other oil instead of mustard oil.
- You can make this recipe with fresh or sour curd instead of buttermilk.
- To make buttermilk take curd and add water then blend it well.
- You can skip the onion if you want.
- While preparing second tempering don’t forget to turn off the gas before adding red chili powder otherwise it will burn.