Rava Rolls is a unique and mouth-watering snack.
Rava Rolls is an easy, simple, and innovative savory snack prepared from rava and kasuri methi. The snack has an amazing spiral texture and delicious taste. The flavor of the kasuri methi makes it tastier and no one can stop eating it. Serve it with your favorite beverages or you can also eat it as it is. The best part is that you can store this snack. Try to prepare this lip-smacking and different recipe and enjoy it with family and friends. Do share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Aarti Kabra.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Do not grind the raw sooji.
- Finely grind the mixture.
- Add kasuri methi to enhance it’s taste.
- Use oil or ghee for moin.
- Make sure, to properly wash the comb or use a new comb to give a spiral shape to the dough.
- Make sure, that the mixture needs to hold the shape when pressed with a fist, else add some more oil.
- You can also store it in an airtight container for a month.