Raw Tomato Chutney | Pachi Tomato Pachadi is a delicacy with a unique taste.
Raw Tomato Chutney | Pachi Tomato Pachadi is a South Indian recipe that is unique in taste because of the ingredients used in it. You can have this chutney with your favorite dish either for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. A wonderful recipe for those who love to have green raw tomatoes. So, definitely try this recipe and let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was made by a lovely mom – Archana Chakravarthy
Tips and suggestions by the Mom Chef:-
- To balance the sourness of the raw tomatoes add more green chilies.
- Cook the raw tomatoes for some time without adding the salt as it oozes out water.
- The green raw tomatoes are rich in vitamin C.
- Roast the sesame seeds lightly, till the aroma comes from it. Once it cools down, grind to make powder.
- Roast the methi dana/fenugreek seeds lightly till slight dark in colour and grind to make powder.
- Make this recipe using the green coloured raw tomatoes.