Samosa In Air Fryer | No Frying is a healthy and crunchy snack.
Samosa In Air Fryer | No Frying is the most famous snack in India. It is made by stuffing spicy potatoes mixture in the dough of all-purpose flour or whole wheat flour. Generally, these are made by deep-frying it in oil. Here we are making it healthier by using an air fryer to fry it. Moreover, a negligible amount of oil is used to make this snack. Everyone will love this, especially kids. It is homemade as well as very less oil used, so you can have it without a second thought. So try this delicious snack and enjoy it with your family. Then let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This snack was prepared using Philips Air Fryer – HD9216/43 for Father’s Day Special Surprise. You can buy it from a nearby electronic store or an all-black Air Fryer on Amazon by clicking on the given link https://amzn.to/3enWfiR.
Tips and Suggestions by Chef:-
- If you want you can use whole wheat flour also for making the dough.
- After mixing oil in the flour, take a handful of flour and press it in your palm, it should loosely bind. It means oil is enough.
- The dough should not be loose or too tight. It should be of medium consistency.
- Cool the boiled potatoes at room temperature before making the filling.
- Mash boiled potatoes into small pieces. Do not mash it fully.
- Stuff the filling only to 3/4 th portion of the cone else filling will come out.
- No need to preheat the Philips Air Fryer.
- Brushing with oil is done to give a good shine to the samosa.
- SERVING SUGGESTION:- Serve it hot with any chutney or tomato ketchup.