Sev Khamani is a popular and mouthwatering Gujarati snack.
Sev Khamani is super simple and easy to prepare. Chana dal is the main ingredient for this recipe. First, prepare the dhokla then roughly ground it and fry it in the spices. Lastly garnish it with the sev, pomegranate, coriander leaves, green chutney, and onion. It is an all-time favorite snack. Green chutney is the main thing that adds more and more flavors to it. The tanginess, sweetness, and spice definitely satisfy your taste buds. Try to prepare this healthy as well as tasty recipe and enjoy it with family and friends. Do share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely mom – Deepti Agarwal.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Add baking soda just before you have to steam the batter.
- No need to ferment the batter.
- Use fresh coriander for the chutney.
- Soak the chana dal for 4 to 5 hours.
- You can also prepare it with the leftover dhokla.
- Adjust spice, sourness, sweetness, as per your requirement.
- Serve it immediately for better taste.