Shahi Baigan | Shahi Brinjal is a lip-smacking curry.
Shahi Baigan | Shahi Brinjal is a mouthwatering and innovative curry. The brinjal or baingan is cooked in rich gravy to make this yummy curry. Everyone will love this new curry of brinjal. You just require brinjal basic ingredients like onion, tomato, curd, and spices. This is quick and easy to prepare without any hassle. It goes well with roti or paratha or naan. This has an amazing taste that no one will refuse to eat. You can serve this curry for family get-togethers or potluck parties or even in the lunch box. So, try to make this curry at home and enjoy it with your family and friends. Do share your feedback as well.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Vijay Haldiya
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:
- You can use any type of baingan/brinjal.
- Keep brinjal in the water after cutting, to prevent it from turning black.
- You can add chopped green chili instead of its paste.
- Use finely chopped tomatoes or gravy instead of grated tomatoes.
- Skip fresh cream if you want.
- The curd should be at room temperature.
- After adding curd to the gravy, immediately turn off the flame.