Dahi Wali Spring Onion Sabji is a traditional sabji.
Dahi Wali Spring Onion Sabji is a delicious side dish of Indian cuisine. Here we bring a sabji with curd and some spices. You can make it quickly when you are in hurry. Everyone will love its taste and texture. In addition, the color of the sabji is very attractive. It’s all ingredients are easily available in your kitchen. So, try this dish on your busy weekdays and share your feedback with us in our comment box.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Vijay Haldiya
Tips and Suggestions by a Mom Chef:
- You can use ghee instead of oil.
- Add chopped ginger-green chili instead of its paste.
- Skip garlic if you want.
- Add dry spices in water and prepare its paste so, spices will not burn.
- Use oil as per your choice.
- prepare this dish with onion or spring onion.
- When oil release from spices that means it is cooked.
- You can use fresh cream instead of curd.
- Add curd as per choice.
- Stir continuously after adding curd, otherwise, the curd will curdle.
- Add 1 teaspoon gram flour so, the curd will not curdle.