Tawa Sabzi | Mixed Tawa Sabzi is a lip-smacking side dish.
Tawa Sabzi | Mixed Tawa Sabzi is a yummy weekend special sabzi. This has lots of veggies that taste amazing with roti or paratha. It requires Potato, onion, brinjal, capsicum, cauliflower, pointed gourd, big-sized green chili, bitter gourd, and some spices. The veggies are cooked with the spices on the tawa as the name suggests. This is a healthy and tasty dish. It is a must-try for foodies, tastes awesome when served with chapati or roti. In North India, you will find this delicious option in almost every wedding menu. So, try to make this delicious sabzi for your family and friends and let us know how you liked it.
This recipe was prepared by lovely Moms: Vijay Haldiya, Shveta Sheth
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:
- Depending on the size of the tawa, you can cook all the veggies altogether or one by one.
- Use the veggies as per the availability and choice.
- If you have big onion and potatoes then cut it into 4 pieces.
- You can also store the tawa masala in an airtight container and use it as required or to make any other dry sabzi.
- You can steam all vegetables instead of shallow fry.