Shahi Paneer Sabji Without Tomato Onion is a popular and mouthwatering sabji.
Shahi Paneer Sabji Without Tomato Onion is rich and creamy sabji prepared from paneer, cashew and peanut paste, and spices. The soft tender paneer cubes served with rustic cashew and peanut based gravy flavored with kasuri methi is simply lip-smacking. There are several variations to this creamy and rich paneer recipe. The amazing texture and delicious flavor make it richer. Serve it with the roti or chapati or rice or paratha. Surely try this paneer sabji and enjoy it. Let us know your feedback.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Peanuts are added to the paste to give it a thick and rich texture. Adding peanuts are optional.
- Use homemade paneer and fresh curd.
- You can also prepare the paste using only soaked cashew.
- Add some curd to saute the paneer properly.
- Make sure to turn off the flame while adding curd.
- To make the sabji more colorful, you can also add spices like red chili powder, turmeric powder, or coriander powder.
- Make sure to add malai (fresh cream) to give it a rich taste.
- Always use ghee to enhance its taste.
- Here, we added paneer and then paste but you can also cook the paste first and then add paneer.