Smokey Khoya Paneer Kabab is a delicious smoky flavour dish.
Smokey Khoya Paneer Kabab is a popular and tasty pan-fried snack recipe made with paneer, khoya, sattu and spices. This is a no frying dish, making it completely healthy. This kabab recipe comes with a variation as it has smoky flavour using cloves. This paneer based recipe is perfect for kitty parties or birthday parties. It is a perfect starter or an evening snack with a spicy dip. Do share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was made by a lovely mom – Arundhati Barman from New Delhi
Tips and suggestions by the Mom Chef:-
- Adjust the spices as per the requirement.
- Serve it hot for better taste.
- You can use olive oil or any vegetable oil, instead of ghee for greasing.
- You can make this kabab in the air fryer or any pan.
- Give shapes of kabab as per your choice.