Smoky Paneer Masala Gravy is a popular and mouthwatering recipe.
Smoky Paneer Masala Gravy is simple and easy to prepare. Prepare it on special occasions when you are expecting some guests over dinner or lunch. This recipe is a delight for vegetarians. Relish it with the paratha or naan or roti or rice or you can have it as it is. Try to prepare this lip-smacking recipe and enjoy it with family and friends. Share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Samiksha Aggarwal.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- You can add hung curd instead of normal curd.
- Use besan (gram flour) if you do not have sattu.
- Use kashmiri red chili powder to give it a nice red color.
- If you do not have coal then place a stick between the marinated paneer and roast it on an open stove.
- You can also use marinated paneer as a stuffing or filling and enjoy it as a sandwich or roll.
- Cow dung can also be used if you do not have coal.
- For flavors, you can also use rose petals or cloves.