Sooji Haandvo | Suji Handvo In Air-Fryer is a famous dish from the land of Garba- Gujarat.
Sooji Haandvo | Suji Handvo In Air-Fryer is a simple, instant and healthy dish. This dish is particularly famous in Gujarat. This recipe uses simple ingredients like suji or semolina, vegetables, and some spices to add different flavours. This is a simple recipe as it includes no efforts in standing and flipping the handvo to cook it thoroughly. This is a very quick recipe as it does not require any elaborate preparation to cook this. So try making this savoury cake at your home and enjoy it with your loved ones. Do let us know your valuable feedback in the comments section.
This recipe was prepared using Philips Air Fryer – HD9216/43. You can buy it from a nearby electronic store or an all-black Air Fryer on Amazon by clicking on the given link https://amzn.to/3enWfiR.
Tips and suggestions by the Chef:-
- You can use any vegetables that you like or are available to you.
- Remember to pre-heat the air-fryer before adding the batter.
- Remember to put the soda just before you put the tin in.
- While preparing the tadka, remember to switch off the flame and then add the sesame seeds.
- To give the handvo a pleasant look, sprinkle some sesame seeds after pour in the batter.
- Instead of using butter paper, you can sprinkle some maida or all-purpose flour after greasing the tin with oil.