Sooji Sticks is a new and easy sweet.
Sooji Sticks is a mouthwatering sweet snack. It is a delightful sweet made from sooji/rava. Kids or adults, everyone will love this. You can make it with fewer ingredients sooji, sugar, cardamom powder, curd etc. It is very simple and can be prepared within a few minutes without much hassle. You can serve this with your meal or at festivals and special occasions. So, try this recipe and let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was made by a lovely mom – Swastika Pradhan from Kolkata
Tips and suggestions by the Mom Chef:-
- You can add vanilla essence to sugar syrup.
- Do not soak sooji sticks in sugar syrup more than half to 1 minute otherwise it will turn soggyYou can use ghee instead of oil.
- You can give it any shape.
- The ratio of sugar and water should be 1:1 for sugar syrup.
- Sugar syrup should be neither so hot nor so cold.
- Use a piping bag instead of a plastic bag.