Kaju Katli – Without Fire is the most famous sweet across India during festivals.
Kaju Katli – Without Fire is a simple and easy sweet. The festival is incomplete without sweets and Kaju Kaltli is one of the most delicious desserts of all time. Moreover, it is the easiest recipe for making Kaju Katli at home without fire. Kaju barfis are slices or ‘barfi’ made with cashews or ‘Kaju’. You just need to follow the given steps and you can make it easily in your kitchen. In addition, The Kaju Katli available in the market is harmful because of its artificial colors and flavors. It’s better to make it at home for your friends and family. So try this recipe in your kitchen and share your feedback with us in comment sections.
Click here to watch this recipe
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Ani Setia
Tips and Suggestions by a Mom Chef:
- Grind the cashew nuts in pulse mode for just a few seconds, to prepare dry powder.
- The ratio of cashew powder and milk powder should be 1cup:2tablespoon.
- Adjust milk powder quantity as per choice.
- Rosewater or kevda essence can be added instead of rose essence.
- The ratio of cashew powder and sugar should be 1:1/2.
- Milk can be added instead of water.
- If the dough becomes soft, add some more cashew powder.
- A plastic sheet can be used to knead instead of butter paper.
- Store it for 5 to 7 days, if using water to make it.
- Store it for 2 days, if using milk to make it.
- Apply ghee on a rolling pin, if rolling Kaju katli without butter paper.
No comments yet.