South Indian Style Cabbage Pakoda | Cabbage Pakoda is a popular and lip-smacking snack.
South Indian Style Cabbage Pakoda | Cabbage Pakoda is a mouth-watering deep-fried fritters recipe prepared from shredded cabbage mixed with besan, rice flour, and other spices. It can be served as a party starters/appetizer or simply can be used for evening snacks with masala chai. The method for preparing pakoda is usually the same but the main ingredients differ according to the taste. The texture and taste are completely different from the regular pakodas. Serve these golden crisp cabbage fritters with green chutney or mint chutney or tomato ketchup. Try to prepare this delicious pakoda and enjoy it with family and friends. Share your feedback in the comment section.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Use fresh and tender cabbage.
- Cabbage leaves moisture after mixing so use little water otherwise, the batter will become thin.
- Add rice flour and besan little by little to avoid lumps.
- You can also use cornflour or sooji for binding.
- Heat the oil properly before frying and fry the pakoda on medium flame.
- Adjust the spices and serve it hot for the better taste.
No comments yet.