Stuffed Kulcha In Air Fryer is a popular flatbread from Punjabi cuisine.
Stuffed Kulcha In Air Fryer is a tasty treat for everyone. We have prepared this dish in the air fryer with less oil. This is very easy to make and you will get the restaurant like taste at home. In addition, it is stuffed with a potato mixture that gives a mouthwatering taste. When it is bake in an air fryer it becomes crispy and tasty. Try this recipe in your kitchen and share your feedback with us in our comment box.
This recipe was prepared using Philips Air Fryer – HD9252. You can buy this digital air fryer (model HD9252) from the nearby electronic store or on Amazon: https://amzn.to/3ypM2vs
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Vijay Haldiya
Tips and Suggestions by a Mom Chef:
- You can prepare this dish with whole wheat flour or add half wheat flour with maida.
- If the atmosphere is hot give 1-hour rest to the dough.
- If the atmosphere is cold give 2-hour rest to the dough.
- While giving rest cover the dough with a muslin cloth or put it in an air-tight box.
- Use grated ginger green chili instead of its paste.
- You can stuff the kulcha as per your choice like paneer, pyaz/onion.