Tamatar Chutney In South Indian Style | Tomato Chutney is a delicious and unique tomato chutney.
Tamatar Chutney In South Indian Style | Tomato Chutney is a simple chutney prepared from tomatoes. This chutney prepared by cooking the tomato instead of grinding it. The tempering enhances the tastes of the chutney. The tangy and spicy taste makes it more delicious. It is best to serve with warm rice or dosa or chapati. It is so easy to prepare with just tomatoes and spices. Try to prepare this amazing chutney and enjoy it with family and friends. Do share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely mom – Archana Chakravarthy.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Use fresh and tender tomatoes. Wash and dry it properly before chopping.
- For tamarind juice, soak tamarind for 10 minutes and squeeze the tamarind. Lastly, sieve the water.
- Dry roast the methi seeds and grind it to prepare the methi powder.
- For, mustard seeds powder, dry roast the mustard seeds and grind it.
- Store it in an airtight container for better shelf life.
- Adjust the spice and tanginess as per the requirement.
- Even you can add some sweetness if you like tangy and sweet taste.
- Sere it hot for the better taste.
For more such exciting recipes like Tamatar Chutney In South Indian Style | Tomato Chutney, please click on the following links:
- Golden Chutney Mumbai Special
- Pudina Tamatar Chutney | Mint Tomato Chutney | South Indian Style
- Baingan Ki Chutney In South Indian Style | Brinjal Chutney