Tawa Pulao | Pav Bhaji Pulao is a mouthwatering rice preparation for all.
A spicy, flavourful famous street food from Mumbai is ‘Tawa Pulao | Pav Bhaji Pulao’. The tawa or a griddle is used for preparing this rice variety. This has lots of vegetables with paneer/cottage cheese. Pav Bhaji Masala gives a nice flavour and aroma that makes it irresistible. This is very easy to prepare at home too. By preparing it at home, this becomes very healthy as well. Moreover, this requires ingredients which are easily available in the kitchen. You can add lots of veggies to make it more nutritious. Not only Kids but everyone in the house will enjoy this pulao. So, try to make this rice at your end and enjoy with your family and friends.
This pulao was prepared by a lovely mom who loves to cook and sing – Nisha Samar.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- It is recommended to use oil. By making this rice in oil it becomes more flavourful.
- You can add veggies of your choice but do add capsicum as it enhances the taste and nutritional value.
- Use Pav Bhaji Masala and Homemade paneer.
- Use a deep tawa if possible to make the pulao.
- Switch off the gas before adding cooked rice on the tawa. This will prevent the rice grains from breaking and the rice will be fluffier.
- You can adjust the spice level according to your taste.