Chilli Paneer Roll is a delicious and healthy tiffin snack for kids as well as adults.
Want some healthy and tasty tiffin snack for kids, so that they will enjoy their tiffin? So, here is the recipe of ‘Chilli Paneer Roll’ which very quick and simple. This has the goodness of tricolour capsicum, paneer. The chilli sauce, soy sauce and tomato sauce adds flavour to the dish. And we know not only children but adults also like to eat these flavours. This roll is a very nutritious option for tiffin as well as dinner or lunch. You can serve this roll as a snack too. So, try to make this roll at home and enjoy with your family and friends. And do share your feedback with us.
This is the recipe no. 5 of Tiffin Snack Recipe Series by a lovely mom – Shveta Sheth. She is the star chef of 4 PM show with Shveta Sheth and this time she is doing a series of kids tiffin snacks where she will be showing 5 quick and easy tiffin snacks recipes LIVE on Zayka Ka Tadka which she makes in the morning
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- You can use roti or paratha to make the roll.
- You can avoid the chilli sauce if you want.
- Instead of mayonnaise, you can use cheese spread too.
- Adding cheese is completely optional. Cheese adds a good taste to the dish and kids also love to eat cheese.
- You can avoid garlic if you want.