Tiffin Snack Recipe | Masala Poori and Jeera Aloo is a delicious meal for kids and adults.
Tiffin Snack Recipe | Masala Poori and Jeera Aloo is a lip-smacking tiffin option and breakfast for all. This is super quick and easy to prepare too. The masala poori is crispy and flavourful poori. Whereas the potato is flavoured with cumin and spices. This is a 5-minute recipe if you have boiled potato. Kids will love this tiffin as kids like to eat fried stuff more. You can prepare this tiffin in the morning with no time. So, try this tiffin option for your family and let us know your feedback.
This is the recipe no. 4 of Tiffin Snack Recipe Series by a lovely mom – Shveta Sheth. She is the star chef of 4 PM show with Shveta Sheth and this time she is doing a series of kids tiffin snacks where she will be showing 5 quick and easy tiffin snacks recipes LIVE on Zayka Ka Tadka which she makes in the morning.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- You can boil the potato in the previous night. Then Jeera aloo gets ready within 5 minutes.
- Add lemon juice to the jeera aloo after switching off the gas.
- You can add dry mango powder instead of lemon juice. Add dry mango powder with other spices.
- You can adjust the spices according to your taste.
- First heat the oil on a high flame. Once the oil is hot, fry the poori on a medium flame.
- It is recommended to add carom seeds to the dough of poori. It not only enhances the flavour of poori but aids digestion also.