Lauki Thepla | Dudhi Thepla is a delicious and healthy lunch box recipe for kids.
Lauki Thepla | Dudhi Thepla is a mouthwatering breakfast and snack option. This has lauki/dudhi/bottle gourd, some spices and whole wheat flour. This is a healthy and tasty way to feed the bottle gourd to everyone as they don’t like to eat it. This thepla not only nourishes them but satisfy the taste buds. Moreover, it is very quick and easy to make. This is a perfect option for kid’s tiffin in the morning. So, try to make this thepla at home and let us know how you liked it.
This is the recipe no. 1 of Tiffin Snack Recipe Series by a lovely mom – Shveta Sheth. She is the star chef of 4 PM show with Shveta Sheth and this time she is doing a series of kids tiffin snacks where she will be showing 5 quick and easy tiffin snacks recipes LIVE on Zayka Ka Tadka which she makes in the morning
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- You can avoid green chillies if you want.
- Use curd to make the dough because curd makes the thepla soft.
- Cook the thepla on a high flame with oil. The thepla will remain soft for a longer time.
- You can use other veggies too to make the thepla.
- Serve this thepla with Mango Pickle | Aam Ka Achar.