Til Mungfali Ke Ladoo | Peanut Sesame Seeds Laddu is a healthy winter special dish.
Til Mungfali Ke Ladoo | Peanut Sesame Seeds Laddu is protein and calcium rich dessert. These ladoos are prepared from peanuts, sesame seeds, and jaggery. It is easy and quick to prepare. You can consume it during fasting as well. This is one of the most popular ladoo for Makar Sankranti festivals. Make this recipe on your festival days and don’t forget to share your feedback with us in the comment section.
Click here to watch this video
This recipe was prepared by a lovely mom : Neeta Sharma
Tips and Suggestions by the mom chef :
- You can adjust sweetness as per taste.
- The ratio of jaggery to sesame seeds should be 1:2.
- If you want, you can add ghee while melting jaggery for shine.
- The ratio of peanuts to jaggery should be 1:2.
- Prepare the ladoo while the ladoo mixture is hot.
No comments yet.