Tomato Capsicum Rice is a wonderful treat for lunch or dinner.
Tomato Capsicum Rice is delicious and easy to make. It contains cooked rice, tomato, capsicum, onion, and some spices. It has a high nutritional value. If you have a tiring day and not motivated to really cook but still have to elaborate meal then this is the best option. Most of the people face this and to quick-fix it generally ends up eating unhealthy food. Cooking healthy food is not always a tiring job. So try this simple and easy recipe and yet healthy. Everyone in the family will enjoy this colorful dish. Let us know your feedback in the comment section.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Do not overcook vegetables.
- You can use oil or clarified butter/ghee instead of butter.
- If you want you can add garlic and green chilies also.
- You can also add grated cheese.
- SERVING SUGGESTIONS:- Serve it hot with green chutney or raita.