Undhiyu | Gujarati Undhiyu | Kathiyawadi Undhiyu is a traditional dish of Gujarat.
Undhiyu | Gujarati Undhiyu | Kathiyawadi Undhiyu is a popular winter sabji. It is a Gujarati mixed vegetable dish that is a regional specialty of Surat, Gujarat, India. In addition, it tastes delicious with roti, chawal, or poori. Boiled and fried vegetables with protein-rich spicy tomato gravy give a significant taste. Moreover, this dish needs lots of different types of green vegetables. Hence it is winter special sabji. So, try to make this sabji in your kitchen and enjoy it with your family and friends. Don’t forget to share your valuable feedback with us.
Click here to watch this video
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Shraddha Thakrar
Tips and suggestions by the Mom Chef:
- FOR MUTHIYA :
- Add 1 tsp semolina to make crispy muthiya.
- You can add sugar instead of jaggery powder.
- Don’t add water to prepare muthiya mixture, if it is required 1 to 2 tsp water can be added.
- The muthiya should have a smooth and crack-free surface.
- Add the muthiya to the sabji just before serving.
No comments yet.