Veg Frankie is a famous street food and loved by all, especially kids.
Veg Frankie is a healthy and a lip-smacking snack for all. The cutlets made of potato, paneer, some veggies and spices rolled in the whole wheat flour chapati to make this yummy snack. This is a less oil dish that makes it more healthy. It is a delicious snack and can be served in tiffin too. Kids will love this snack. It is a complete meal in itself so you don’t have to worry at all. So, try this quick and easy recipe and enjoy with your family.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- You can add veggies as per the availability and choice.
- If you do not have bread crumbs then use semolina or crushed fresh bread.
- You can shallow fry the cutlets if you want. We used the cutlets without shallow frying.
- Adjust the spice level as per your taste.
- You can prepare and store the chapati for later use too.