Vegetable Sandwich is a delicious and healthy sandwich.
Vegetable Sandwich is simple and easy to make sandwich, that is prepared from mixed vegetables, green chutney, tomato sauce, and a few spices. It is a quick and healthy breakfast during busy mornings. It has the goodness of veggies. Add more and more veggies to make it more nutritious. This recipe can be prepared within a few minutes if green chutney and tomato sauce are ready. Try to prepare this delicious and mouthwatering sandwich at home and enjoy it with family and friends. Share your feedback in the comment section.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- The coriander chutney can be made a day in advance and kept in the fridge. This chutney is multi-purpose. You can add it to your sandwiches or have it with your pakoras or chaat.
- You can also toast these vegetable sandwiches if you prefer.
- Add veggies of your choice.
- You can also topped it with the grated cheese or cheese slice.
- Use homemade butter.
- Adjust spices as per requirement and serve it immediately after assembling, to avoid sogginess.