Vegetable Sooji Idli | Instant Rava Idli is a healthy kid’s tiffin option.
Vegetable Sooji Idli | Instant Rava Idli is an instant dish for breakfast. It tastes great with any type of chutney. It is an easy instant dish from sooji and vegetables. This will be a good idea to add vegetables to the kid’s meals. So try this flavourful and healthy snack at your home for your family and let us know your valuable feedback in the comments section.
This is Recipe No. 2 of the School Tiffin Box series prepared in live video at 6:30 AM by a lovely Mom: Archana Chakravarthy
Tips and Suggestions by a Mom Chef:
- Ghee can be used instead of oil.
- The quantity of oil should be added to roast the sooji. It should not be more or less.
- The ratio of curd to semolina should be 3:2.
- Insert a toothpick/knife to check idli. If it comes out clean then it is cooked perfectly.
- Prepare this dish using Curd.