Vrat Wali Green Chutney is the best side dish for fasting food.
Vrat Wali Green Chutney is spicy and super easy to prepare. It goes best with any fasting food like sabudana khichdi, farali chilla, or idli. This chutney needs very few ingredients from your kitchen, like coriander leaves, chili, ginger, peanuts, and some spices. Furthermore, it is without fire recipe with attractive green color. You can use this chutney in many ways and best to serve with snacks, meals, or in chaat also. So, try this recipe on special days and share your valuable feedback with us.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Vijay Haldiya
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:
- Coriander leaves should be used along with their thin stems.
- Instead of roasted peanuts, raw peanuts can be used
- The consistency of the Chutney may be adjusted to choice.
- Any ingredients which are not preferred during fasting may be skipped.
- Instead of lemon juice, curd may be added.
- Sugar is optional.