Vrat Wali Green Chutney is the best side dish for fasting food.
Vrat Wali Green Chutney is spicy and super easy to prepare. It goes best with any fasting food like sabudana khichdi, farali chilla, or idli. This chutney needs very few ingredients from your kitchen, like coriander leaves, chili, ginger, peanuts, and some spices. Furthermore, it is without fire recipe with attractive green color. You can use this chutney in many ways and best to serve with snacks, meals, or in chaat also. So, try this recipe on special days and share your valuable feedback with us.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Vijay Haldiya
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:
- Use coriander leaves with their thin stems.
- You can use raw peanuts also instead of roasted peanuts.
- Adjust consistency as per your choice.
- Skip any ingredients which you don’t prefer during fasting.
- Curd can be added instead of lemon juice.