White Sauce Pasta | Homemade 10 Minute Recipe is a lip-smacking pasta for all, especially kids.
White Sauce Pasta | Homemade 10 Minute Recipe is a creamy and delicious pasta preparation. This requires veggies like carrot, peas, corn and homemade white sauce. This flavoured with a dash of cinnamon, black pepper and mixed herbs. This is a quick and easy recipe to prepare. Kids love to eat dishes like pasta. So, try out this simple recipe at home and let us know how you liked it.
This yummy pasta was prepared by Archana Chakravarthy – A lovely mom from who loves to cook.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- You can use any type of pasta (penne, macaroni etc.)
- To make it more healthy and flavourful, add chopped spinach while sauteeing the veggies. It will give awesome taste to the pasta.
- You can use any type of vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, capsicum) as per the availability and choice.
- To make a pink sauce pasta – grind a tomato, a clove of garlic and a green chilli. Add this paste along with veggies. Then add white sauce to it.
- You can prepare and store the white sauce in the refrigerator.