Whole Wheat Kernel Halwa | Sabut Gehu Ka Halwa is an heirloom dessert.
Whole Wheat Kernel Halwa | Sabut Gehu Ka Halwa is a traditional dish. It is a super-rich dessert with whole wheat, ghee, and jaggery. In addition, You just need these 3 basic ingredients to make this fiber and carbohydrate-rich halwa. It is good for kids to improve their memory power. Moreover, it is useful to cure headaches also. It has a nice texture and color. So try to make this healthy recipe in your kitchen and share your feedback with us in the comment sections.
Click here to watch this video
This recipe was prepared by lovely Moms: Jamuna Baghla, Monalisa Agarwal
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:
- Stir halwa continuously while roasting.
- The halwa can be stored in a refrigerator for 10 days.
- The ratio of wheat to milk should be 2:3.
- The ratio of wheat to jaggery should be 4:3.
For more such exciting recipes like Whole Wheat Kernel Halwa | Sabut Gehu Ka Halwa, please click on the following links:
- Moong Dal Badam Halwa | Dal Badam Halwa
- Atte Ka Halwa | Atta Halwa | Wheat Flour Halwa
- Sooji Ka Halwa | Suji Ka Halwa