Atte Ka Halwa | Atta Halwa | Wheat Flour Halwa is a popular and melt-in-your-mouth dessert.
Atte Ka Halwa | Atta Halwa | Wheat Flour Halwa is a smooth, soft, and rich halwa prepared from whole wheat flour. It requires only 4 ingredients that are whole wheat flour, ghee, sugar, and water in equal proportion respectively. No fancy sweet dish can beat its taste and texture. Ghee is the soul of a perfect wheat halwa. It is an authentic wheat halwa without any nuts. This halwa is easy to prepare for any occasion or festival or in winters or any day. Try to prepare this mouthwatering halwa and enjoy it with friends and family and let us know your feedback.
This recipe was prepared during the live cooking contest ZPL season 2 by a lovely mom – Shveta Sheth.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Slow roasting is the key step in giving a deep brown color to the halwa.
- Instead of sugar, you can also add sugar syrup or jaggery.
- The ratio for ghee : whole wheat flour : water : sugar is 1:1:1:1.
- You can also adjust the consistency of halwa by adjusting the quantity of the water.
- Adjust the sweetness as per your requirement.
- Serve it hot for a better taste.