Moong Dal Badam Halwa | Dal Badam Halwa is a delicious and nutritious dessert.
Moong Dal Badam Halwa | Dal Badam Halwa is made with Dal Badam Halwa premix. This is very quick easy to prepare with only 3 ingredients. You just need this premix, ghee, and milk. This halwa is a healthy and delightful sweet recipe for festivals. It is aromatic and flavourful sweet. Dry fruits and ghee make it very rich. Making moong dal halwa is a quite tedious task. Now, you can enjoy the famous dessert any time using the premix. It takes around 7 to 8 minutes to get ready. So, try to make this halwa at your end and enjoy the festive season with your loved ones.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Vijay Haldiya
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- For making the pre-mix, wash the water of the dal should be drained after the dal has been well washed . Then immediately roast the dal on a high flame while stirring continuously.
- Store this premix in a refrigerator for up to a month.
- The ratio of premix and ghee should be 2:1. First, use half of the quantity of ghee for roasting the premix. Then add ghee in batches and cook the halwa.
- Sugar can be use according to taste.
- Instead of milk, water can be use.