Moong Dal Badam Halwa | Dal Badam Halwa is a delicious and nutritious dessert for everyone.
Moong Dal Badam Halwa | Dal Badam Halwa is made with Dal Badam Halwa pre mix. This is very quick easy to prepare with only 3 ingredients. You just need this pre mix, ghee and milk. This halwa is a healthy and delightful sweet recipe for festivals. It is aromatic and flavourful sweet. Dry fruits and ghee make it very rich. Making moong dal halwa is a quite tedious task. Now, you can enjoy the famous dessert any time using the pre mix. It takes around 7 to 8 minutes to get ready. So, try to make this halwa at your end and enjoy the festive season with your loved ones.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- To make the pre mix, wash and drain the water of dal completely. Then immediately roast the dal on a high flame while stirring continuously.
- Add dal to the pan after it gets heated only.
- Store this pre mix in the refrigerator for up to a month.
- The ratio of pre mix and ghee should be 2 : 1. First, use half of the quantity of ghee for roasting the pre mix. Then add ghee in batches and cook the halwa.
- You can use sugar according to your taste.