Moong Dal Badam Halwa | Dal Badam Halwa is a delicious and nutritious dessert.
Moong Dal Badam Halwa | Dal Badam Halwa is made with Dal Badam Halwa premix. This is very quick easy to prepare with only 3 ingredients. You just need this premix, ghee, and milk. This halwa is a healthy and delightful sweet recipe for festivals. It is aromatic and flavourful sweet. Dry fruits and ghee make it very rich. Making moong dal halwa is a quite tedious task. Now, you can enjoy the famous dessert any time using the premix. It takes around 7 to 8 minutes to get ready. So, try to make this halwa at your end and enjoy the festive season with your loved ones.
Click here to watch this video
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Vijay Haldiya
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- For making the pre-mix, wash the water of the dal should be drained after the dal has been well washed . Then immediately roast the dal on a high flame while stirring continuously.
- Store this premix in a refrigerator for up to a month.
- The ratio of premix and ghee should be 2:1. First, use half of the quantity of ghee for roasting the premix. Then add ghee in batches and cook the halwa.
- Sugar can be use according to taste.
- Instead of milk, water can be use.
No comments yet.