Winter Special Thali Episode – 5 is a popular dish of Punjab.
Winter Special Thali Episode – 5 includes Makke ki roti, sarso ka saag, masala mirchi, raita, and jaggery. This spicy and healthy dish is very popular during winter. Moreover, it provides necessary supplements. Maize flour is gluten-free and easy to digest. In addition, this thali is best to serve for lunch or dinner. So, try to make this dish in your kitchen during this winter season, and share your valuable feedback with us in the comment section.
This thali was prepared by lovely Moms: Mridula Ameriya and Neeta Sharma From Rajasthan
Tips and Suggestions by a Mom Chef:
- FOR PREPARING SARSO KA SAAG :
- The ratio of palak and bathua should be 1:1.
- The ratio of mustard leaves to palak should be 2:1.
- If you want, you can crush the boiled leafy vegetables in a mixer grinder.
- FOR PREPARING MAKKE KI ROTI :
- Adjust its cracked border using thumb and fingers.
- FOR PREPARING MASALA MIRCHI :
- You can use any type of mirchi as per choice and availability.
- Rotate the green chilli continuously on the flame to roast it well from all sides.
- You can add spices as per your choice.
- Ghee should be used to make a nice flavorful mirchi.
For more such exciting recipes like Winter Special Thali Episode – 5, please click on the following links: