2 Types Of Curd Sandwich is a summer special appetizer.
2 Types Of Curd Sandwich is a healthy evening snack option. You just need thick curd, bread, some veggies, paneer, and spices to prepare this sandwich. This sandwich goes well with green chutney. Moreover, you can prepare it for an evening snack or for a kid’s tiffin also. In addition, it’s a really easy to make and a super healthy sandwich. So, try to make it at home and enjoy it with your family. Do share your feedback with us.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely mom: Shveta Sheth from Mumbai
Tips and suggestions by the Mom Chef:
- Tie the curd in a muslin cloth for some time to make thick curd.
- You can use any type of bread to prepare this sandwich.
- Cold curd can be used to prepare this sandwich.
- If you want, you can toast the sandwich.
- Tomato ketchup can be applied to the bread slices.
For more such exciting recipes like 2 Types Of Curd Sandwich, please click on the following links: