Aata Veggie Chilla is a light and crisp meal option.
Aata Veggie Chilla is easy to prepare and a perfectly healthy dish for your family. You just need wheat flour, vegetable, curd, and some spices to prepare this dish. In addition this type of chilla you can serve any time either at snack time or as a dinner or lunch. It is spicy and tangy in taste that will be loved by children as well as elders. Try this recipe in your kitchen and share your valuable feedback with us.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Vijay Haldiya
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:
- Add vegetables as per your choice.
- You can use grated ginger green chili instead of its paste.
- Add spices as per your taste.
- Skip ginger chili paste if you want.
- The Tawa should be hot before the batter is poured on it.