Aate Ka Halwa | Aata Halwa is a traditional Indian dessert.
You can easily prepare this Aate Ka Halwa | Aata Halwa with wheat flour, ghee, and sugar. it is rich and contains an equal amount of sugar and ghee. This is an heirloom recipe for festivals and occasions. It is one such traditional sweet prepared especially during navaratras. it is mainly served with puri and black chana during festival seasons. Everyone will love this dish. It will give the perfect blend of texture and flavor that you will never forget. So try to make this recipe in your kitchen and share your feedback with us.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Shveta Sheth
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:
- The ratio of ghee to whole wheat flour should be 1:1.
- The ratio of water to whole wheat flour should be 1:1.
- If desired, jaggery can be added instead of sugar.
- The ratio of sugar to whole wheat flour should be 1:1.
- If you want add milk instead of water.