Batata Cha Bhujna | Aloo Pyaaz Ki Sabji is a delicious sabji for everyone.
Batata Cha Bhujna | Aloo Pyaaz Ki Sabji is a very different kind of sabji because of it’s cooking style. This simple recipe uses easily available ingredients. This is a famous sabji of Mumbai, Maharashtra. You just need potatoes, onion, garlic, ginger, lots of coriander leaves, some spices. This goes well with roti and rice both. It is very quick and easy to prepare so, anyone can make this sabji. It is a perfect blend of all the flavours. You will live this sabji. So, try to make it at home and enjoy with your loved ones.
This recipe was prepared by Dipali Vernenkar – a lovely mom from Mumbai.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- After chopping the potatoes, keep them in the water. This will prevent the potatoes from turning black.
- Firstly, mix all the ingredients together then cook it.
- Cook it on a medium flame by covering with a lid.
- You can adjust the consistency as per your choice.
- Though this sabji is quite spicy, you adjust the quantity of red chilli powder as per your taste.