Cheesy Buns are a unique and mouthwatering snack.
Cheesy Buns are a different style of bun that is prepared from buns, macaroni, sauces, and cheese. Generally, white sauce was prepared and then sauteed veggies and boiled macaroni added, but here we did something different and easy. To avoid lumps from the white sauce, here we tried a different way. Firstly, we added boiled macaroni, and then veggies, maida, milk, spices, sauces, and cheese. While using this method, you can avoid forming lumps. Caramelized onion is the unique ingredient in this recipe which enhances it’s taste. Serve it with french fries or chips or any cold beverages. Try to prepare this delicious recipe and enjoy it with family and friends. Do share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely mom – Rashmi Mittal.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- If you do not have schezwan sauce, you can add chili in the tomato ketchup and use it or skip it.
- Use homemade butter and tomato ketchup.
- If you do not like caramelized onion, you can use just sliced onion.
- Add veggies of your choice.
- The perfect way to boil the macaroni is to boil the water and then add salt, some oil, and macaroni.
- Adjust the spices as per the requirement.
- Serve it hot for the better taste.