Chili Garlic Bites In Air Fryer is a mildly spicy and mouthwatering snack.
Chili Garlic Bites In Air Fryer is simple, quick, and very easy to prepare. It is a yummy and crispy snack prepared from potato, paneer, cheese, and herbs. This snack not only has an amazing texture but also a perfect taste that makes you eat more and more. These are super crunchy and a good snack options for a party or any occasion. It is flavorful cheesy bites that are crunchy and crispy on the outside, moist and tender from the inside. It consists of very little oil as it is fried in the air fryer with 90% less oil. Serve it with chutney or sauces or with your favorite beverages or even you can have it as it is. Try to prepare this amazing snack and enjoy it with everyone. Do share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared using Philips Air Fryer – HD9216/43. You can buy it from a nearby electronic store or an all-black Air Fryer on Amazon by clicking on the given link https://amzn.to/3enWfiR.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- If you do not have mozzarella cheese then you can use any other cheese of your choice.
- The ratio of potato: paneer is 1:(1/2).
- Instead of mixed herbs, you can add oregano.
- You can prepare chili garlic bites of any desired shape of your choice.
- Adjust the spices as per the requirement.
- Serve it hot for a better taste.